HOW TO KNOW YOUR SITE IS READY FOR GOOGLE AdSense OR NOT
1. IS YOUR SITE WELL-DESIGNED?
2. DO YOU HAVE NATURAL TRAFFIC?
Also read: 50 Easy Online Jobs From Home For Students
3. DO YOU HAVE HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT?
4. DO YOU HAVE THE CORRECT PAGES?
5. DO YOU USE PROPER IMAGES?
If everything is good then go for AdSense Signup/Login
Whether you’ve only recently started a business online or have been going for a while, Google AdSense is the most popular ad network around and the best way to start monetizing your traffic with display ads. This ad network offers a wide range of ad units for multiple platforms and devices and includes optimization tools.
You don’t want to apply for an AdSense account only to be rejected because you did not follow the instructions correctly or adhere to their policies. In this guide, we’ll show you how to apply for an account in 2019 and beyond, step by step, and get accepted.
Google is very serious about the quality of its ad network. They are very strict about the requirements, rules, and regulations you need to follow. Below are the requirements you need to adhere to before signing up for AdSense.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- You need to have an active Gmail account that isn’t linked to an AdSense account.
- You need to have a website, and that website needs to meet all of Google’s terms of service.
Read more about Google policies here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182
PRO TIPS FROM Dailyonlinejobs
Although the following tips aren’t written in stone, we believe that they will improve your chances of getting accepted by AdSense.
- Your website should be at least 3 months old.
- You should have at least 30 articles published that are unique and valuable to readers.
- There is no minimum traffic amount that you should have, however the more, the better
To know more, Click here